4 tbsp honeyFor the pastry
100g plain flour
2 egg yolk
6 tbsp milk
For the syrup
4 tbsp honey
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/425F.
2. To make the pastry, put flour, sugar, egg yolk, butter and milk into a food processor and mix.
3. Roll out pastry and put in an oven-proof flan tin. Slice nectarine and place on base. Pour two tablespoons of honey over and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
4. To make the syrup, whip cream and honey together.
5. Serve syrup on top of tart.
Suppose to serve 4, end up it serve 8.. maybe i did the crust wrongly lolz, but it taste nice anyway.